Prevagen Professional, 40 mg (twice the strength of regular Prevagen) (30 softgels) (Mfr: Quincy Bioscience/Prevagen Professional) (Mfr will not allow discounts on the website.) (Professional quality product)Product Number: PREVA
Quincy Bioscience will not allow our discounts to be shown on this website. This product will show the manufacturer's retail price when it is placed in the shopping cart. Any applicable discount will be added when your order is processed offline and finalized for shipment.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days (Mon - Fri excluding postal holidays)
Note: Representative picture may be of different size, form, or flavor than the actual product.
|Manufacturer's Product Comments/Description|
"Prevagen Professional™ was developed by Quincy Bioscience exclusively for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine practitioners. Prevagen Professional™ has been proven in scientific studies to reduce cell death by up to 50% and is a novel approach to fight the aging process.* Prevagen Professional™ is the only supplement from a jellyfish and the first to address calcium imbalance through the restoration of calcium-binding proteins.* Replenish age-fighting proteins and reduce cell death with Prevagen Professional™.
99% of the body's calcium is contained within our bones and the other 1% is in our blood and cells. The management of this 1% is very critical for cell health. Any dysregulation or mismanagement can result in an unhealthy cell or even lead to cell death. The healthy human body is able to manage calcium within the cell using age-fighting calcium-binding proteins. Calcium-binding proteins fight age by protecting the cell from an unhealthy amount of intracellular calcium. As you grow older the body loses the ability to make age-fighting calcium-binding proteins at the rate it did when you were young. This leads to potential cell death.
Potential health benefits of jellyfish
Jellyfish, one of the simplest organisms on Earth have no brain, heart or lungs and are made of 95% water. Jellyfish are essentially a floating nervous system. One thing jellyfish are very good at is managing calcium within their bodies. In addition, jellyfish utilize calcium when stinging their prey and use it in their defense mechanisms. You may ask yourself, what does a jellyfish have to do with human health? The answer is, jellyfish are loaded with protective, age-fighting calcium-binding proteins that are very similar to the calcium-binding proteins humans lose as we age. In other words, jellyfish manage their health with calcium-binding proteins. Can we manage our health in a similar way jellyfish manage their health? Can we replenish the age-fighting proteins we lose as we age with those from a jellyfish? Is there a supplement that can assist in the fight against aging?
Yes! Jellyfish for your health
Prevagen Professional™ is a patent-pending dietary supplement designed to fight aging. Prevagen Professional is the only dietary supplement to use the age-fighting proteins contained within the jellyfish. Prevagen Professional replenishes the calcium-binding proteins you lose in the aging process. Prevagen Professional is one of the few supplements on the market that has science and research behind it. "
|Manufacturer's Product Details/Ingredients|
Each capsule contains: 40 mg Apoaequorin
This is twice the amount found in the over-the-counter Prevagen.
Also contains: white rice flour, sodium chloride, magnesium stearate.
Free of yeast, milk/dairy, corn, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily in the morning, with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.