Natural E 300, Dry (60 vegi-capsules) (Mfr: Pharmax) (Professional quality product)Product Number: NAT38
Pharmax will not allow our discounts to be shown on this website. This product will show the manufacturer's retail price when it is placed in the shopping cart. Any applicable discount will be added when your order is processed offline and finalized for shipment.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days (Mon - Fri excluding postal holidays)
Note: Representative picture may be of different size, form, or flavor than the actual product.
|Manufacturer's Product Comments/Description|
"The Pharmax Vitamin & Mineral formulations have been specifically designed to furnish the comprehensive range of essential vitamins and minerals required as a basis of complete nutrition for both health maintenance and disease prevention.
This range has been developed to provide the most comprehensive and balanced range of vitamins and minerals, which then form the cornerstone of all nutritional improvement programs.
- All adult formulas (solid preparations) provide the complete requirement of Category 1 nutrients, i.e. those where no further dietary intake is necessary
- All formulas provide minerals in their most absorbable forms. Often ascorbates are used to provide both absorption efficiency of the mineral and pH neutral vitamin C
- All capsules produced are vegetarian
- All adult formulas (solid preparations) provide choline, inositol and P.A.B.A., nutrients often undersupplied in the diet
- All fat-soluble nutrients, e.g. vitamin E and b-carotene, are prepared by Pharmax’s unique freeze-drying technology for better absorption
|Manufacturer's Product Details/Ingredients|
"Two capsules contain: 600 IU Natural vitamin E (as freeze dried d-alpha-tocopherol)
Also contains: Cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Warning: Caution is advised in individuals with high blood pressure or those taking anti-blood clotting drugs."